Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today Daddy had to fix up his "rig" like the other guys. He even went shopping so he could have some of the things the other guys do. We had a concert at the next campsite our neighbor Connie is a wonderful musician and singer, she could easily be a professional. It was really a fun time and a number of other campers came over to hear. It was complete with sound equipment and all. We planned on going to the spaghetti dinner but found out when we went that we had to have tickets which were sold during the day. So we went into town and ate. Daddy bought a grill so tonite we will grill out and I am going to play bingo tonite. not sure if Daddy wants to play or not. We are expecting a cold front to move in so the next few days will be cold for here. I heard that it is going to be in the mid thirty's at night and in the 60's during the day. It is so damp that I am sure it will feel cold. We are getting more comfortable here and living in the 5th wheel is becoming easier as time goes by and we get in the grove of things. I have yet to start my sewing and I am getting cranky so I think todaly might be the day. I have a hard time sitting and doing nothing. I also think I will buy some yarn at Wallie's so I can make some hats or afgans for charity. Something to do while sitting. Thats about all for today, if something exciting happens I will blog later. til then.....Luv you all. only 3 pictures come at a time so check the next post there are more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment