Friday, March 27, 2009

My Birthday Party

some of the guys playing
Happy Bday sign (in case you cannot read it)
Frank and Jim
Marty, Red and Jack
Jack(it is his house)
Jack and Red
all of the guys
Jack and Noella's house
Daddy, Jack and Jim
some of the people at the party
I found the pictures of my birthday party and thought you might enjoy them. As I think most of you know we went to a "country hoedown" . It was a different way to celebrate but was reallly so very sweet of the people. I have seen these nice people 2x before they had the party. Everyone brought me cards, some I had only seen once or only Daddy met them when I was gone. The people whose house we were at gave me two scented candles, really nice friendly people. Frank(our campground neighbor) made meatballs and spaghetti, I made salad, bread and cake. We had dinner and then a music jam. Enjoy the pictures.