Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday......didn't do much today...slept til 10 and then took a nap until noon. I guess I was tired... Did some laundry (sure dont like going to the laundermat).... Went to the Shanty tonight.....the band Cherry Pie was playing as a neighbor said when I asked if they were any good she answered as long as you dont look at them.......you can judge for yourself. This guy had such long nose hair you could braid it......really gross!!!! But we had a fun night dancing...remembered "our song" tonight when we heard it (actually we had two). Ebb tide and unchained melody by the Righteous brothers......guess that shows are memory is failing.....actuallly as sad as it is we are certainly fitting in at "the retirement center campground"...beware we ARE acting our age!!!! Off to chruch tomorrow with our neighbors and then going to a cuban restaurant at the flea market....ttyl Luv to all
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment