Wednesday, March 11, 2009
sorry I have been so lazy and not posting....the sun is forever calling my name and some times I cannot resist. For those of you who are not aware of the weather it is running around the upper 70's to low 80's, sunny ....in other words...perfect. Now i know why i left my family in the cold midwest and came to the sunshine state.....
We have really been having a good time, met many new friends, doing lots of fun activities and just enjoying this wonderful life....
I have met some quilters and am starting on a new quilt as I finished the one I was working on. This one will hang in my sewing room. I think you will all like it.
Daddy and I got some new bikes!!! We have really enjoyed riding these. We have gone on a 5mile ride up on the rim of Lake Okeechobee. Daddy now bikes every morning with a group of guys from the campground.
We are anxious to see all of the KC people but really do not like the idea of leaving here.
It has really been good for Daddy and I to get away and spend time together, what a way to start our 41st year together.
that's all for now.
Luv 2 all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment